Thursday 26 March 2009

A Certain Recently Deceased Reality Star...

Why has a racist, classist, proudly illiterately promiscuous example of the worst of British culture become a saint? This person showed so much venom in their racist abuse that when they appeared on a popular reality programme, the channel cut the more racist comments. We will never see them as the channel hopes to remain popular! This person would've been thrown out of the reality series immediately if the regular rules of the programme were followed! I have been disgusted at the popularity that this racist, ugly piece of crap had gained when it told the world, via its publicist, what it had. This horrific 'human' has two children who will eventually follow the same path and will be exploited by their grandmother and step-father. I refuse to mention a name nor gender! I am sick of the hypocrisy of the tabloid media. At one time they loved this person, then hated them, felt sympathy, then compared them to a "[generic] of hearts"! I mean, ffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will take out any obscene content but do my best to keep the spirit. I will include all criticism without swearing.